Tuesday 30 November 2010

New Blog - New Start

I've been meaning to do this for a while but haven't got around to starting. Now, finally, the tuit has been found and since I'm stuck at home because of the weather, I've decided to give it a go.

Don't get your hopes up for anything very exciting, groundbreaking or wildly different. It's just my take and experiences on wargaming and modelmaking. I'm not any sort of professional painter or builder, I just enjoy what I do, and I hope you find some of it interesting or useful too.

If I have a "theme" to my working practices, it's being cheap! I hate spending money more than I absolutely have to, and I'm a great one for picking up what I can to make stuff from. Luckily, I'm very seldom in a hurry to get anything on the table, so I can trade time on my work for money spent on it.

1 comment: